Background Checks – A Critical Tool When Finding Talent Worth Hiring
It is tempting to cut corners with background checks during a tight labor market. Don’t do this! Attorney Ross Molho will explain why background checks are still a critical tool in an employer’s hiring tool box.
He will also discuss a variety of hiring issues that employers face every day. After this workshop, you should have answers to these questions:
- Background checks are different from credit checks and different from salary inquiries – know the difference!
- Why are salary inquiries being outlawed?We use them all the time.
- How can we use background checks to prevent workplace violence?
- NFL teams ask silly and offensive questions during the NFL combine – do they work?
- Ex-convicts -- are they the newest source of untapped labor?
- Why the best background check is still a face to face interview.
Bring your questions and your hypotheticals.
Thank you to the Law Firm of Clingen, Callow and McLean. LLC for providing our speaker.
This class is brought to you in cooperation with: