Registration is Required
Join us at the VIA for our final session of Managing Teams.
Clearly, teams are a vital part of every organization. We are depending on teams to use resources more effectively, solve problems more creatively, and provide greater productivity than individual employees working alone. This class helps to provide insight and skill in preparing for some of the challenges faced in our ever-evolving industries. We look at dealing with negative attitudes, personal work habits, conflict, employee engagement, and managing our ever-changing landscape.
Leading and Managing Change
- Evaluate the typical attitudes toward change and the signals of stress caused by change in the workplace.
- Understand your reaction to change, and the change cycle
- Recognize how change impacts organizations as well as individuals going through change.
- Recognize roles others can play to help advocate change
- Identify strategies to handle change resistance
Instructor: Evelyn Canabal of Professional Development Services
We would like to thank our sponsor
A light breakfast will be served.
Cancellations must be made 5 days in advance of program start. Cancellations made after this time will be charged. No Shows will also be charged. We encourage you to send a substitute if you cannot make an event (please provide VIA the name of substitute).