Registration is Required
Join us at the VIA for the fourth session is our six session Managing Teams Leadership Series.
Clearly, teams are a vital part of every organization. We are depending on teams to use resources more effectively, solve problems more creatively, and provide greater productivity than individual employees working alone. This class helps to provide insight and skill in preparing for some of the challenges faced in our ever-evolving industries. We look at dealing with negative attitudes, personal work habits, conflict, employee engagement, and managing our ever-changing landscape.
Instructor: Evelyn Canabal of Professional Development Services
- Describe the changing workplace
- Identify the four generations in the workplace
- Describe the characteristics of the four generations in the workplace
- Identify potential challenges when interacting with the different generations
- Demonstrate techniques that foster respectful communication with different generations
- Develop an action plan to connect to all generations in your workplace
We would like to thank our sponsor
A light breakfast will be served.
Cancellations must be made 5 days in advance of program start. Cancellations made after this time will be charged. No Shows will also be charged. We encourage you to send a substitute if you cannot make an event (please provide VIA the name of substitute).