REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Still Looking for Workforce solutions in 2019?
In our new Excellence Forums we will be providing tools and ideas to help with possible solutions to different challenges you may face in strategic areas of your business.
Regarding Workforce Development - we have heard that many of our companies are facing shortages and challenges hiring and retaining talent. The quarterly Workforce Development forum will focus on these four areas:
- Partnering with Education (we pull in local education groups to help make connections and get updates about programs happening and ways to connect)
- Employee Engagement and Retention (we explore and share top ideas and examples from best practices and also pull in community resources)
- Non-Traditional Workforce (we invite local groups to share ways they are serving this area)
- Marketing for New Hires (we share ideas and best practices on ways to connect to different segments of the population you are wanting to attract).
This forum is designed to be cross-functional in nature. Please send whoever in your company is tasked with developing your future and existing workforce.
It's complimentary with your VIA membership AND will also help you increase your score in the Benchmarking for Excellence Survey / for potential Spark Award recognition.
SAVE THE DATE" There will be three more Workforce Development Forums in 2019.
- Wed. April 24th at 8am - 10am
- Wed. July 24th at 8am -10am
- Wed. Sept 25th at 9:30am -11:00am *Join us for our Annual Meeting after (there will be a charge for the Annual Meeting, but the Workforce Development Forums are complimentary with your membership)