Registration is Required
Join us at the VIA for 2nd week of the Series of 6 seminars as part of our Managing Teams Leadership Series.
Clearly, teams are a vital part of every organization. We are depending on teams to use resources more effectively, solve problems more creatively, and provide greater productivity than individual employees working alone. This class helps to provide insight and skill in preparing for some of the challenges faced in our ever-evolving industries. We look at dealing with negative attitudes, personal work habits, conflict, employee engagement, and managing our ever-changing landscape.
Productive Work Habits: Develop and coach them
- Recognize the difference between true productivity and “fake” productivity
- Prioritize your daily work based on your key results
- Improve your ability to focus
- Eliminate habits that detract and cultivate habits that increase productivity
- Work effectively with colleagues
Instructor: Evelyn Canabal of Professional Development Services
We would like to thank our sponsor
A light breakfast will be served.
Cancellations must be made 5 days in advance of program start. Cancellations made after this time will be charged. No Shows will also be charged. We encourage you to send a substitute if you cannot make an event (please provide VIA the name of substitute).